Jump on board
The best integrated marketing agency our clients have ever worked with. The best agency our people have ever worked for.
We strive for both, every single day.
Which means there’s not a day goes by when we’re not interested to hear from the very best people. So if that’s you, why not get in touch today.
Client Services Vacancies. Leeds
Competitive Salary + bens
Due to a bunch of new business wins, we’re on the hunt for an energetic, motivated and ambitious Account Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in an integrated agency, to work with some of our highest profile clients. You’ll be keen to build on your integrated marketing experience and develop your career within a fast-paced agency environment.
So, what’s involved?
- You’ll act as one of the day-to-day contacts for key clients, managing jobs through the agency creative process, from brief to production and delivery.
- Produce estimates and timing plans to ensure that key milestones are achieved and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Help contribute to develop accurate and engaging briefs for the creative and studio teams.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Ensure client requests are managed promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
- Ensure all creative work is signed off, proof read and all mandatory requirements have been included before leaving the agency.
- Work independently and pro-actively to progress projects, ensuring key stakeholders are kept-up-to date with accurate status reports.
What experience will you need?
- You’ll be a confident self-starter with 5 years agency experience, preferably working on fully integrated campaigns with a focus on digital.
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience of handling large volumes of work and working to tight, fast deadlines.
- High attention to detail, able to work with accuracy.
- An ambition to learn and apply your new skills and knowledge.
What can we offer you?
- A great working environment with a bunch of friendly Jumpers, where ideas are welcomed from anyone
- The opportunity and responsibility to produce great work for some amazing brands
- A competitive starting salary commensurate with experience
Jump is an integrated marketing agency which uses strategy and insight to fuel compelling propositions and turn them into irresistible creative ideas. We help some of the UK’s biggest brands generate a bigger return on their marketing investment, and for our clients’ money, we propel their businesses forward in leaps and bounds. If you like the sound of that, get in touch, today.