Creative Artworker Vacancy. Leeds
A meticulous Creative Artworker.
Attractive + Unlimited coffee and free reign of the fridge
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Jump Agency is the most can-do, no-nonsense creative integrated marketing agency in the north. With a close-knit, perfectly formed team, we take insight, human behaviour and no small amount of magic, which we mould into irresistible propositions. It’s a solid foundation which helps us produce creative which turns prospects into profit for our clients. It’s why clients like Co-op, Asda, Q Hotels, Superbreak (and a few others we’ll tell you about in person) love working with Jump – and if you’re a blinding creative artworker, we think you will too.
As a vital member of The Jumpers, you will:
- take design visuals and artwork into specified page layouts and other marketing print work
- work fast whilst showing super-human attention to detail
- get involved in and add value to all aspects of the creative process from initial brief to artwork stage and packaging for print
- jump quickly and seamlessly from one project to another working on briefs from small clients and large blue-chip clients alike
- add value wherever possible, in particular voicing or implementing your own ideas in cooperation with the Studio Team and Account Management
- be available for occasional out-of-office team-bonding exercises with the ability to jump seamlessly between a variety of public houses
- the role reports into the CD and also involves working directly with Account Managers, Senior Art Directors and even the MD
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Support and play a key role in developing the agency’s extensive portfolio of work
- Place ATD before haste when working fast to exact timeframes given within briefs
- Manage your workflow in order to meet deadlines across a variety of projects and clients
- Play a key role in conceptual brainstorms
- Place ATD before haste when working fast to exact timeframes given within briefs (Wait, what?)
Desired skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience post design education, working in an agency environment or in-house
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software
- Capable of the highest standards of artwork from press ads to large scale brochures
- The enthusiasm and drive to attend off-site, out-of-hours team development sessions, with the ability to jump seamlessly between a variety of public houses
- Commercially minded, well organised with the ability to stay on brief
- Excellent understanding of online, branding and direct response marketing
- Broad consumer and B2C and B2B marketing understanding
- A portfolio brimming with super-slick artwork across SME brands and blue-chip brands alike
Creative? Arty? Strong ATD with a desire to join a warm, welcoming team at the north’s most can-do integrated marketing agency?
Jump on board by contacting Larner Caleb now with salary and brew expectations.
No agencies, thank you.
We also have graduate opportunities for Account Executives – take a look, now.
. We’re recruiting
. Integrated marketing agency
After a number of new client wins, Leeds integrated marketing agency, Jump Agency has announced three new appointments across its…Read More
In the 80s, Michael Jackson was known as the undisputed King Of Pop. His ear for lyrics that connected with…Read More
Super Account Handlers are rare! And as such, they are like gold dust for any self-respected marketing agency. They require…Read More